Again, for the #FFXIV event, it's entirely possible to do the Garuda fight on a DPS class that has no self-sustainability and keep him above 50% HP. Just turn the boss so she's facing away from Noctis, and don't drop AOEs on him. Also, you don't have to be standing on him for the stack, only in-line with him. So you can warp strike to a pillar, by aligned, then warp strike back at her. The default buff you get for solo instances will be enough healing to keep you a live.
Welp, here he is. Here is my latest level 70 #FFXIV character. That makes three thus far. And a friend said I need to do a fourth. Next week, though. C: (I'm only slightly crazy.)
4) Don’t bother repeatedly warping to the monolith during microburst. Just wait until the last cast to jump to the stone.
5) If you’re a job that has a pet, summon them. MCH turrets will do damage, SCH’s Eos/Selene can heal, SMN egis can do damage, etc.
6) If you’re a BLU (yes, you can do this as BLU), use Diamondback.
Some tips for the Garuda fight:
1) You do more damage when you’re further away from her. You can use that to your advantage.
2) Keep her turned away from Noctis, this way he isn’t getting caught in AOEs. A bit trickier for Gravity Wells, but if/when you know they’re coming up, you can warp away and keep Noctis out of them.
3) When Noctis has a stack marker, you can bounce to a monolith and stand there, so long as you’re in line with him. You can counter-attack and do more damage back to her.
Don't skip out on this week's fashion report for #FFXIV, especially if you want to get the Regalia mount from the XV collab event next week. (You need 200k MGP for the car.) https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bcce3l/fashion_report_full_details_for_week_of_4122019/
If you are still wearing SHIRE GEAR in DOMA CASTLE: STOP. LEAVE THE DUNGEON. GO TO THE NEAREST MARKET BOARD. BUY GEAR. OR GO BACK TO BARDAM’S METTLE. GET GEAR. Especially if you are a goddamn TANK.
This message brought to you by the healers who are sick of your tissue-thin, wet, paper-bag ass armor. 🤬
My Garlean-MCH glam. :D #FFXIV
The outfit reward from the #FFXIV MSQ is edgy as hell, but I love it so much.
THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT.
The #FFXIV MSQ really tied up a lot of things, albeit more quickly and short-handed than I expected. Still, it is a nice tie in to the expansion, and I'm curious to see how it goes from here. (Plus I got to see Best Boy again.) Also, the new Hildibrand quests are so worth it.
I am, however, a little bothered by the lack of content this round. No new raids and all is to be expected. But all we got was a new trial. I'm hoping a future update will ease the boredom.
Some of the really cool graffiti art in a somewhat hidden location. #TheDivision2
MMO-focused Mastodon instance for those who love MMORPGs and online games. Dive in and help shape the chaos!